Sponsor

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Chye Seng Huat Hardware

Chye Seng Huat Hardware

 
After numerous feedback from friends,
I finally paid a visit to the café with a unique name.
 
Located very near Lavender Foodcourt,
this café is situated amongst the shop houses.
 
Parking is a killer there during weekends. 
Hardly am I able to find a space to park.
After rounding the area, finally parked at Lavender foodcourt
and walked over.



It is a free seating style like coffeeshop,
so be patient to wait for a seat like coffeeshop during lunch hour.
(not sure if can use tissue to CHOP place)
 
Waiting timing for me is about 10 -15mins
The BF went to order our food at the counter while I waited.
Small seating area at the bar, almost elbowing the lady beside.

Super innovative way to serve chilled coffee
Sugar syrup and Milk by the side
 
The coffee taste really nice....
 
if you are a coffee lover, you will like the coffee
(not typical coffeeshop coffee taste)

Our Appetizer - Butter Cake

My lunch - Scramble egg with Bacon and Toast at the side.

The Bf's Pork Chop
I must say that this pork chop is surprisingly GOOD.
Tender Juicy and sweet tasting.

Our Dessert. 
If I did not remember wrongly it is Cashew Croissant and the black one will be the Chocolate cake 
For some reason, I find the Chocolate Cake taste..... weird.  Not very chocolaty
but still, I do not really like.
Maybe just not my cup of tea..

This is how much our food cost. (not including dessert)
 
To me, this is a rather unique and fun set up.
A good experience and definitely will visit again for the Pork Chop!!

No comments:

Post a Comment