Sponsor

Sunday 3 June 2012

Traditional Chinese Medicine

Yu Guo Chinese Physician
育国中医

If you are close to me,
you would know that I have been troubled by my stiff jaw.
In "Ang Moh" terms its
(click to read more about it)

For me, its the grey area giving me pain
I can't open my mouth fully.
Recently it became worse,
I could not open fully when I eat and yawn.
Could not even move my lower jaw.
It is FREAKING irritating!!

A friend recommended me to this Chinese Physician at Kembangan
Yu Guo Chinese Physician
Super popular Physician.
Have to queue like 3hrs each time I visit.
Process will be:
1. Take your Q No.
2. Wait for your turn to be reviewed by the Main Physician (Tang Joo Kok)
(at least 2 hours of wait)
3. Review and allocate you to the respective rooms if needed for anything more than med
4. Wait for your turn to go for further therapy.
5. Wait for medicine and payment.

For me, after Physician Tang view me,
he will see my improvement
and send me up to room 3 for Acupunture (针灸) by Koh Tin Yock
During the process,
you can feel the needle area sour sour (酸酸).
After that, Physician Koh will analyse my improvement
and losen my muscles and bones by massaging and cracking of my bones.
Yesterday was my 4th time there.
3rd time onwards, he actually did Fire Cupping (拔罐)
and taught me a few ways to losen my muscles and bones.

Shiokness when the cup is on the back.
The warm air suction somehow calms my aching back

Improvement can be felt after a few times of treatment
I can open my mouth wide to eat and yawn
though there is still slight pain and clicking sound when I open and close my mouth

It's a hassle going all the way to Kembangan from Jurong
but if theres a cure for my TMJ,
All hassle is worth it.
This stupid problem has been bothering me for years!!


Yu Guo Chinese Physician
They are also well known for Child Massage and TCM
When I'm there,
I see a lot of parents bringing their kids for massage/Tui Na (推拿)
Tuina is a medical method using the arms, hands, fingers, elbows
and knees as tools for treating diseases and illnesses.
Tuina is also used to protect health and build up body immunity,
so that disease can be stopped in its beginning acting as a preventative medical measure,
without any side effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment