Sponsor

Monday 4 June 2012

Celestia's 3rd Bday

My Little Niece's 3rd Birthday

Specially Designed and arrange by her Mummy (My Sis)
The Ultra Pink Hello Kitty Theme (Coz my sis likes Hello Kitty)
Hello Kitty Theme For the Hello Kitty Fan

The Jumbo Hello Kitty Helium Balloon,
Hello Kitty Healthy Donuts,
Hello Kitty Agar Agar,
Hello Kitty Bday Cake,
Bucket of Hello Kitty Utensils,
Custom Make Banner.

Celestia and Her Mummy
Celestia with "PorPor"
Celestia with Her Form Teacher
Celestia with Her former Form Teacher
The Magician / Balloon Sculpturing My Sis Invited for the Kids
Little Girl Enjoying the show

Magic for the Bday Girl
TA-DAH!! Little Furry White Rabbit
All the Kids Fascinated by the Rabbit
Balloon Sculpturing
Gifts from Celestia to Her Friends
Hello Kitty
The Cute Donuts

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Back At Home
"It's My 3rd Bday!!"
Bday Girl and I


----------------------------------------------------------
This is what my Sis like to do EVERY YEAR
PLAN AND D.I.Y Celestia's Birthday BASH!!!

Celestia's 1st Birthday
The Pink Princess Theme

Celestia's 2nd Birthday
Celestia requested for the Barney Theme

Celestia's 3rd Birthday
Hello Kitty Theme

My sis is thinking of a side line for Party Organizer. 
Anyone want to have a party and lazy to plan,
my sis can source for you!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment