Sponsor

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Hakubi Pills

SATO Pharmaceutical
HAKUBI PILLS

After reading much review about Sato's Hakubi,
Decided to try out their pills.
They do have Liquid form but
I personally prefers pills instead of liquid.

Went online to read up on their use
and decided to try out HAKUBI C2 first.
Still on my first bottle, 1st week.
Nothing much yet. Will continue consuming it and maybe change to HAKUBI White C

Search online and found some write up on the different pills.

HAKUBI B

HAKUBI C2 (the one I'm taking)

The HAKUBI White C


For Extra "Power" you can try the Gel


Some actually commented that after taking the pills, they have breakouts (HAKUBI White C), many says these pills are long term investment because after you stop taking, your skin tone will turn back to the darker tone coz of the sun exposure we have.  

I started my HAKUBI C2 like about 1 week ago and there is 2 big pimples on my right side of face ( Dunno is it coz of the pills or my "heaty-ness").  Hopefully it will subside soon.  Other than that, nothing much...  Tempted to try the HAKUBI B since reviews says that it minimise pimples.

 ----------------------------------------------------------

Mid - Week!! 2 more days to go
To... WEEKEND!!!

In the past when I was in Hotel Line,
I do not know the "Enjoyment" of count down to weekend
I do not know how BLUEY is Monday,
I do not know how HAPPY is it when it is Friday.

But still, I love my life as a Hotelier.
The satisfactory you get as a hotelier is something that pushes you forward
First was at Siloso Beach Resort,
as a intern there followed by a full time position
met a lot of nice people there,
be it colleagues and in-house long staying guest.
Follow by Marina Bay Sands,
as a VIP Services Agent.
The pioneer batch of staffs there.
Everyday traveling from Jurong to Mountbatten for training,
Then from Mountbatten to MBS site for in-house training.
Never will I forget Mr Jerry Mong.
As my group was the 2nd group for training,
the 1st batch told us how strict is Mr Mong
But after the first class with him,
he isn't that scary.
ART OF WALKING.
Training us to walk professionally and speak to guest professionally.
I believe he will be one of the Trainer I will never forget.

Good thing about working in a hotel:
You get off days during weekdays.
( NO SQUEEZING IN TOWN!!)
Bad thing about Hotel:
Miss out on Social life with friends.
(Meet up on weekends but usually working)

So normally we will meet our fellow colleague who are having the same off day
to go out shopping.

Sad to say, because of health problems,
I have to stay away from Shift Hours.
I miss Hotel Line!!

No comments:

Post a Comment