Sponsor

Monday 4 June 2012

Vitamin C + GSH Jab

2 X Vitamin C + GSH Jab 

 
Went for my 2nd Jab

As said in my earlier post, 
I will post the progress.
My dad send My Sis and I over
and we waited for our turn.
waited about 1/2 hour and we were ask to enter the consultation room
The Very Friendly Nurse chatted with us while she TIED my arm
Tied my arm for my veins to show
Inserted the Needle in,
after that, they will release the band.
As you can see a little blood flowed out from my arm to the tube
They have to release the air before injecting the 2 doses of Vit C
And then the GSH to Boost the effect of Vit C

If you notice, all the way I'm looking away
I'm actually afraid of needles and blood. 
So I will usually look away until everything is over.

I can't say there's totally no pain.
But for me, I feel it's not even comparable to an ant bite.
Just a slight pinch maybe?
Once the needle is in, 
you won't feel anything.
The process is fast too...
Less than 10 Mins!!
Results = GOOD!!
My Skin is GLOWING even with make up on.
My Sister and Mum can see the immediate effect that my skin became fairer
and cheeks turn rosier as well!!

Want to know the benefits? Read my Previous post by clicking here:  Vitamin C + GSH.

5 comments:

  1. Hi, can you please let me know where you did this and how much is it? Thanks! ziyan.crystal@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. would you kindly share details and location. many thanks chris22tpl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. would you kindly share details and location. many thanks chris22tpl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, can you please let me know where i can get this: princess_tweety0901@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I am totally interested in this. Where did you get this done? Could you please share with me ?
    puttaggie@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete