Sponsor

Sunday 27 May 2012

A re-setup of my Blog =)

Hello to the Cyber World

Rise and Shine to the Sunny Island.
 
This will be my new blog to record whatever i felt worth remembering
I did own a blog which is like years back when I'm a Party Animal.
Now, I've lessen and more of work, food and friends.
 
Maybe thats me maturing? Not anymore like the past when all I thought of was
PARTY!
 
Let me start of with Itsy Mini Introduction of myself.
I'm currently 24, turning 25 in a few months time.
i love BEAUTIFYING myself, but lazy at times. 我要美美的
(i love makeups)
i love EATing but hate veg. I'm a RED meat lover.
ICE CREAM!! i love ice creams
TOURS, i love to tour. Short or Long trip, near or slightly further.
so far i've only been to a few countries and hope to explore more.
I've been to: Genting, Krabi, Bangkok, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Perth.
Going to: KL and Golden Palm Tree Iconic Resort soon.

I love cars too, no licence yet though.
Currently working with a Car Workshop company as a Marketing Exec.

I will try my best to make my blog skin a special one soon.

CIAOS!! back to work after lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment