Sponsor

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Preperation for Wedding


From Head to Toes



My Solemnization will be in 1 week time and I'm super nervous.  Seems like I've not prepared enough.

So, I will start with my Hair.  The last time I dyed my hair was in Japan which is more than 6mths ago.

Worse of all, I did Dip Dye (bleached 2 times) and Perm together which ruined my hair and honestly, I was very upset about it.

Yes, it was really nice.  

But as time pass, the color faded and revealed my alredy dead ends.

Googled search and through friends recommendation, I made an appointment with 
Artica Hair Studio
As I did not appoint Juno (my colleague's stylist) due to the promotional rate, 
I was appointed Sunies.
Did the $88 promo which include Cut + Dye + Treatment
but upgraded to $108 for Cut + Loreal Dye + Protein Treatment
I did not expect much for my length and just trim a little (Which girl do not want long hair during wedding)
More importantly is to get rid of the hair color.
Sunies attentively listens to what I am looking for and advise.
At the end i chose the Chocolate.
Sunies did my hair well and is really satisfied with the outcome.
After the session, my hair became silky soft and airy even without rebonding..
It felt like my hair became alive again.
He even advise me that since I did Bleach my hair before, the color will tend to fade faster. So, i should use Shampoo for colored Hair and also wash it with cold water so that the color will stay longer.
Definately will be back before New Year to do more.
Prices are very affordable too!! 


How can you resist such Promotion.  
The BF went to cut his hair as well. It really suit him and whats more is that he do not have to style his hair for work.
Honestly, for the price I paid, I did not expect such a satisfactory outcome. 
The experience at Artica Hair Studio is really good and would recommend anyone who wants their hair done to try them.

Some atas salon might not even give you such good outcome for your hair.

During weekends, I will be doing my Nails and visit to the dentist. Will continue to blog about the experience.

P/S: I am not sponsored and this blog is my most honest feelings.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    I'm Gabrielle from Beauty Undercover, a website reviewing beauty salons in Singapore :)
    While searching online, we came across your blog commenting on Artica Hair Studio.

    Would you mind if we publish an excerpt of your blog post and link to your page here:
    http://www.beautyundercover.sg/hair/artica-hair-studio-far-east-plaza/

    Your blog post would help others know more about an experience at the salon, make a better salon decision and at the same time, increase your blog traffic.

    Let us know :) and hope you have a great week ahead.

    Warm Regards
    Beauty Undercover

    ReplyDelete