Sponsor

Friday 27 December 2013

Peony Blush

Wedding Preperation Part 2


Previously, I blogged about doing my Hair at Artica.

Today I will be talking about my Wedding Nails.

Wedding Nails are usually a very important factor especially during ring exchange.

A few weeks back I was looking arounf Orchard for a place to remove my Gelish and almost everywhere is quoting me an extreme high price of $15 - $20 which I don't feel it worth the price.

A friend of mine and I went up to Midpoint Orchard at about 9pm just trying our luck to see if any shop is open and at a cheap price. We were kind of disappointed when all shops are already dark until the 2nd last level (before I give up), a dimly lit little corner. 

I went in and check on the price and removal is just $5. Not hesitating, I asked if I can still do and she told me that I have to wait for 10mins as she is still busy.

Totally satisfied with her service, I made appointment with her for my wedding nails on the 22nd December.

Before the appointment, I tried my best not to break my nails but due to work commitments and events, out of 10 nails, I left with 3 long ones.  No choice I had to do extension. Jane (Manicurist / Boss) suggested the Arcylic Exension that will last longer.



 As you can see, the Arcylic is sticked on the tip only and is really light and soft.

 Using Arcrylic Powder to cover over my nail.
During then I know why will it be so secure.
 Buffering it so that it will feel more natural and even
The equipment she uses is so damn cool can. 
She used that to remove my gelish too!!

 Half Done
 Fully Done. on 22nd December

I am kinda Chor Lor, so by Tuesday, my index finger bling bling came off
I went back to her and she did more for me.
TADAH!!
This is taken after my Solemnization.
Bling Bling all still on.

Seriously, Jane will definately be my manicurist for a long time!!
On January 20th, she will be shifting to SCAPE Somerset
BUT she still take appointments at Midpoint Orchard.

Jane is a petite very friendly Vietnamese Lady.

It is best to make an appointment with her first before going down as she is not always there.
Peony Blush
Jane -8699 6868
Midpoint Orchard #04-12A




No comments:

Post a Comment