Sponsor

Saturday 2 June 2012

Movies and Food

Snow White and the Huntsman

Caught this show last night.
I will give it 3/5?
When I went in, 
they are already in war with the DARK ONES.
Then they found Ravenna the EVIL Queen,
who acted so innocent at first.
then kill the king, lock the young Princess.
After that Princess grows up.
It was weird to see Snow White.
Kristen Steward as Snow White,
but what I saw was Bella in Snow White.
Snow White = Bella
So through out the movie, 
I keep kicking off the Bella = Snow White idea.
The Evil Queen really Damn evil wor...
And her Brother, SUPER UGLY CAN!!
BTH his look.
I love the "Fairy Land"
Overall, I personally think its worth to watch
BUT not a must to watch.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ginza Bairin  

Before movie,
had dinner at Ginza Bairin @ JCube
Yum Yum Yum
Nice Ramen n "Sandwich"
Lousy Photo Taken

Queue Number

The Pork Sandwich 

For the Meat Lover (No Cabbage)
Super Juicy Meat with Delicious Sauce
and Cheese

My Tonkutsu Char Siew Ramen
Sweet CharSiew with smooth Ramen in 
Thick Tonkutsu  Soup

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Soup Restaurant

Had lunch at Soup Restaurant on Saturday.
Had serious craving for the Samsui Ginger Chicken
so went to satisfy it at Jurong Point's Soup Restaurant
My Favourite!! Ginger Samsui Chicken~~

Black Chicken Soup

Lotus with Pork Ribs Soup

Penang Mee Sua

Slice Fish

"Ah Gong" Fried Rice
There are actually 2 types of fried rice,
the "Ah Por" and "Ah Gong"
Difference?
Less Ginger or More Ginger.
I chose the More Ginger.
Delicious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment