Sponsor

Tuesday 20 August 2013

PasarBella Singapore

Turf City Transformed

The place I once felt like a ghost town became
a fun place now with PasarBella.
 
The first Multi Sensory Grocery in Singapore which consist of
30 unique stores like a market (the Atas kind)
and as well FOOD!!
 
The sad thing is that we went a little too late.
Most of the Pasar is closed.

 

 
 

 

 
 So we headed down to the Seafood and Japanese area
 


Open Concept


The seafood there are mostly LIFE
Lobster, Crabs, Shell fish etc.



Food from out of the Seafood area that the BF went hunting
while waiting for our Seafood.


If you expect to tell them how you want it to be cooked
or
expecting a variety of cooking method,
I'm sorry.
They only have boiled

You think, how nice can it be being just boiled?
I can say, its delicious.
because it is very fresh, the sweetness just burst out in your mouth.
(it comes with different sauces at the side)
The meat for the Lobster taste very chewy and sweet.
Mouth after Mouth you won't feel that you are eating too much.
 
 
I love Crab roe.
The moment it went into my mouth,
I went OMG and looked at the BF.
Absolutely fresh and sweet.

Following, for Sashimi came

 
 Nothing much I will say for this Sashimi.
All I can say is that the portion is quite thick.


Market Hours

STALLS :              9:30am to 7pm*
RESTAURANTS : 10am to 10pm
Address:
PasarBella @ The Grandstand Bukit Timah Singapore
200 Turf Club Road Singapore 287994
Phone: +65 6887 0077

No comments:

Post a Comment