Sponsor

Thursday 25 July 2013

Kko Kko Na Ra - Korean Restaurant

Another Korean Restaurant

Kko Kko Na Ra

 
Its Korean Restaurant everywhere you turn or Bridal shops in Tanjong Pagar
 
1 night was craving for Kimchi Fried Rice but end up going to this restaurant
the chicken there tempted me.
 
It opens till late night.
 
 
I assume it should be good with News Paper article
 
The BF and I ordered our drinks, the peach juice I think and the Milkis.
 
I asked the waitress what is Milkis and was told it is milk.
But wasn't told it is a carbonated Milk.
Taste weird.
 
I can say this is really hygienic. 
Though I do not know what was written, I believe is something about sanitizing the utensils
 
Kimchi ramen without veg
 
The Combo Chicken
(Original, Soya and I forgot)
the meat taste good. Comparing to Ne Ne Chicken, this taste better.
The chicken seems to be fresh and not frozen, though the sauce taste more bland then Ne Ne, it is fine as the meat taste sweet.  Sauce not over powering the dish.

I would recommend this to those who loves chicken.
 
As for my Ramen, I will just lease it.  not much to shout about.

No comments:

Post a Comment