Sponsor

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Thank You SHAW Cinema!!

Very Kind of SHAW Theatres to be giving out free passes.

REASON?
If you all know,
not long ago,
Shaw had some problem with their Internet system.
Just so nice,
I bought IMAX tickets for LIDO IMAX Spiderman while their system was still running.
When I got over, the whole ticket booth system is down therefore they are unable to provide the tickets.

To enter the theatre, we got to flash our email confirmation.

A week later, I received a email from them stating that as a form of compensation,
we will be able to get complementary tickets (depend on how many tickets you bought online that time).

Thought was a prank, even if its not, might not be IMAX and should be for Off-Peak.
when the tickets came yesterday in my mailbox,
I was so happy.
A pair of IMAX ticket for PEAK period.
SOOOOO, that tickets will be for THE DARK KNIGHT!!

Seriously, I love Shaw Theatres more than the other cinema.  The seats are comfy.
At least for me, some of my friends do not like the seats.
After trying the Shaw over at NEX,
The rest of my movie experience choice will me Shaw unless I was left with no choice.

I LOVE SHAW~~~

Have you found yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment