Sponsor

Friday 13 July 2012

Feed Your Skin with Bird Nest

Totally neglacted this blog because of my new job.

Ultra tired everyday + reports to rush... But its the kind of job I like.

Finally Squeeze time out to do my things on Sunday!!

Went down to Chinatown to see how much can my DAMN phone worth
and its just like pathetic $350-$400.

I want to change to Samsung S3!!

Since I was at Chinatown, went over to Swanston to get some stuffs.

Bio-Essence caught my eye
At the end bought the Birdnest set to try out as well as the 24K Bio Gold Essence.

The Set

The 24K Bio-Gold Essence

Sleeping Mask


Now, this is all my skin care products for day and night.

For DAY use, I stick on to my Hada Labo with Nivea White Serum to minimize pores
For NIGHT will be the Bio Essense products.

Bio-essence
Click to view its Goodness.. =)
 
After using for 5 nights of: Set and Essence 
+
Alternate nights of Sleeping Mask
 
RESULTS: Skin obviously softer and scars lighten.
SATISFIED!!
 
Rush back home and went down to Marina Bay Sands for:
 

Harry Potter: The Exhibition
Harry Potter TM: The Exhibition


Met my sis at:
Where we bought our flats



I got the Purple with Gold Ribbon while my sis got
the Red with Gold Ribbons.

Simply love it!!

Bites a little at the back though.. but its ok =)

I am in <3 with my FLATS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment