Sponsor

Thursday 22 November 2012

Late Night Vietnam Food...

When Craving Strike Again
 
I seriously think there is something wrong with me..
 
Always craving for certain food.
 
This time, Vietnam Pho
 
Searched on line for Late night Vietnam food and decided to go for
Long Phung - 159 Joo Chiat Road
 
Opens till about 1am

Workers in there are all Vietnamese but they speak chinese as well

Delicious images of food are pasted on the wall.



My Beef Pho, they throw in the meat into piping hot soup and cook in it.
I love it as the meat will not be too tough.
Soup is Sedap!!! Super Tasty <3

As for drinks I ordered the Avocado Milk Shake
Drinks, I find it too milky which is not really my type.
 
 
Had ordered another dish which is the Garlic La-La.
Nice~~





 
To me, it worth a try.
 
2nd time went there, the cockles isn't that fresh anymore.
But still, I will give this store another chance and try again.
 
 
One thing to note, the surrounding there is kind of rowdy as there are nightclubs and bars around.
 
Let's see what will I crave next.......

No comments:

Post a Comment